Well after loking at a variety of picturea some classmates have worked on were pretty nice. I think I did a good Job on mine. I think I could have blending ti more and fixed the colors a little better and I should have added some more designs to the back cover.Well it was hard at first because I had no idea what to do but as I kept working on it I got the hang of things.I think the most important parts of a graphic design is representing the main idea and making it look creative but simple.Monday, March 1, 2010
Graduation Program
Well after loking at a variety of picturea some classmates have worked on were pretty nice. I think I did a good Job on mine. I think I could have blending ti more and fixed the colors a little better and I should have added some more designs to the back cover.Well it was hard at first because I had no idea what to do but as I kept working on it I got the hang of things.I think the most important parts of a graphic design is representing the main idea and making it look creative but simple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment