I feel like I was most successful with my Quilt project. I like working on pictures more than I like taking them because I have fun knowing all the different interesting things I can do in Photoshop. Even though I struggled a little with doing some tutorials in Photoshop I still tried even though all my projects didn’t come out the way I hoped it did. I also struggled with keeping all my post up to date I was always worried about finishing them I never thought to do my post so my grade dropped because of it. The only way I can improve on doing tutorials is making sure I do everything in order and being a little more patient. There are a lot of things I learned in photography class but the one I love the most is learning how to work and understand the camera because I learned a lot on how to take pictures professionally. All the things I learned on how to set up a camera's settings will help me in the future. I will be able to take wonderful pictures at family party's or even if I travel anywhere. So those were great techniques. I also learned al to about Photoshop and I love working with it. Learning about Photoshop will definitely help me in the future because I’m thinking about buying it so I can do fun pictures just like Ms.Cook taught us.
There was one project that really connected to me inside and my family and that one was the quilt project. The reason I say that is because we got to do whatever we wanted to express and put anything we wanted there was no rules. It was the project that I connected to the most. It allowed me to show what I felt inside and put the ones I love in it. The way my life effects my expressions really do show in my art because there are projects where I wanted to show this happy girl but it really wasn’t me so my feelings took control over how my artwork came out to be. If it didn’t affect me then my projects wouldn’t be very emotional.
We learned about different artist in class but I don’t think there was one that I can say I relate to because my feelings and the way I view things are totally different. Out of all the projects we did in class the most meaningful project was my Social Issue because I go to put out a statement that means a lot to me which was "Everyone has an Unexpected Twist”. It was very important to me because it really relates to me and if you know me then you would know why. Over all I enjoyed being in Digital Photography because it let me express my thoughts through my artwork and I got a lot of emotion out and I think it can help ease your mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment